C.V - Redhwan Nasser Yahya Al-Sharif
Mobile : 00967 734 869 482 / 770585733
Date of Birth: 01.01.1984
Place of Birth: Saudi Arabia
Address: Airport Area, Sana’a, Yemen
Marital Status: Single
Required positions (Journalist, photographer, field researcher, web-master, editinig, reports, …)
Applying for ( Any job you see suitable for me )
· My ambition is to be the minister of media to work in changing Yemen reputation, support its issues and culture richness, and talented people. Secondly I would like to be one of tomorrow’s leaders and do what is possible to serve my country because I believe that I can lead a change there. I will help in supporting democracy issues and women rights in Yemen as well as promoting education.
· In person, I would like to study more about mass media, human rights, politics, cultures dialogues and doing Master's and PhD; moreover, being able to talk more than three languages fluently. What is more, joining the most beneficial training courses which are related to my field of study, and then practice what I had learnt.
§ 2012 – Mass Faculty of Communication, Bachelor Degree in Radio and Television.
§ 2008-2009 –Media Women Forum - Diploma in Mass Media Skills contains:-
1- Writing News and Journalistic Report
2- TV Dialogue and Press Interviews
3- Linguistically Skills and Recitation Art
4- Field Coverage of the events
5- Reportage and Journalistic Investigation
6- Recording of documentary films
7- Electronic Blogs
9- Electronica media and Administering of web pages
10- press and publications law
§ 2007 – High English Diploma in Modern British Institute, M.B.I - %85.
§ Training Courses:-
2014 Training program on " LEADERSHIP SKILLS "
2011 – Common Arabic spelling mistakes.
2011 – Peer education on the issues of safe motherhood
2010 – Training of trainers in the field of community mobilization on the issues of safe motherhood.
2009 – Driving course as I have a driving License.
2009 – Training in educating youth in the issues of safe motherhood.
2008 – Training in Skills of persuasion and influence on others.
2008 – Training in field study on women's employment in the non-organized sector.
2008 – Training in the five best practices in Safe motherhood.
2008 - Training in smoking and its dangers in Sana’a University.
2007 - CHF International Foundation – Training program in Social Issues in Yemeni Media Coverage.
2007 – Studying Design and advertisements.
2005 – Basic Course in French Language
2005-present - Participating in several symposiums, workshops, lectures, and trainings courses.
§ 2006 - Secondary school department scientific.
§ 2005 - Adobe Photoshop - 4 Studio.
§ 2004 - Diploma in Computer contains:-
Windows XP, Ms Word, Ms Excel, Typing A & E, Ms PowerPoint, Internet, maintenance in computer, Ms. Outlook.
Arabic: mother tongue
English: very good
1) 2010-2012 – Reporter and photographer for the most important electronic news website, Marib Press in addition to Felix News Network as I am also the head of civil news department.
2) 2008-2010 – Giving courses in leadership, self-development, Skills of persuasion and influence on others in Sana’a University and Youth Development Center.
3) 2006- Present – Freelancer journalist and photographer in different printing press, electronic websites, blogs, etc.. including all of:
(Al-Thawra, Al-Awla, Akbar Alyawm, Al-Tariq, Al-Jomhoria, Al-Yemen, family newsletter which is related to Al-Thawra Newspaper, Yamaniah, Al-Balagh, Al-Masdar Online)
Electronic News Websites:
(Marib Press, Al-Tagheer, Manar Al-Yemen, Hodiada News, Nashwan News, Shahara Net, Sana’a News, Al-Massadar Online, Felix News, Freedom Voice Network, Hours News)
(Al-Jadidah Network that includes a TV, newspaper, website in Germany, Ibn Al-Balad Website in Egypt, Al-Aqsa and Bab Al-Arab in Palestine, Al-Americi Net in the US)
(Janaten Lands Net, Al-Sharif News)
Facebook Page Master:
(Hours News, Freedom Voice Network, Youth Development Center)
4) 2006-Present – An activist for many local and international NGOs.
5) 2000 - Yemeni Family Care Association in raising awareness on reproductive health and sexually transmitted diseases.
6) 2000 – A field researcher in the first field study in Yemen about women's employment in the non-organized sector.
7) 2000 – A broadcaster in many events and celebrations
8) 2008 – Media Agent in the National Alliances of Safe Motherhood.
9) Attending and participating in many prestigious and international conferences, symposiums, workshops, events in Yemen.
· Member of the gathering of Famous Authors and Writers Arabs in Riyadh
· Member of the Federation of Arab bloggers in Egypt
· Member of the National Alliance for Safe Motherhood in Sana'a
· Member of SEYAJ Organization for youth leaders development in the Arab world
Skills and Characteristics:-
- Training Courses preparations and conducting
- Preparing researches
- Speaking and communication skills
- Open-minded, able to cope under pressure, and punctual and self-motivated
- Good contacts with the Mass Media and excellent experience in using the Internet
- Creative and active within the society
- I love having many realistic goals and tasks. Also, I am dedicated and committed to work in all sorts of environments and challenging circumstances.
- I also have the flexibility for dealing with any new circumstances with the ability to learn new things from others and respect their ideas and beliefs.
1. Traveling all over Yemen and Overseas.
2. Reading books and stories and swimming.
3. Keeping up-to-date with political issues and culture dialogues.
4. Participating in social events and supporting youth issues.
5. Writing Arabic and English journalistic articles, reports, surveys, etc..
Assignments and social activities:-
1- Media Documentary for small and smaller projects in different Yemeni areas that included Haraz, Haima, Bara’a Protected for Yemeni Coffee International Conference that was held in Sana’a .
2- Media Coverage for the opening of Felix Airways, the assignment includes traveling from Yemen to Saudi Arabia.
3- Working with my neighborhood members in distributing food commodities.
4- Voluntarily delivering lectures for secondary school students.
Few Examples of my journalistic work:-
4- Official Printed Newspapers
And more articles
There are more..
Note:- All documents are available.
This is almost of my articles link http://eyerevolution.wordpress.com